13 Ora Way | Diamond Heights View Home
Sold for $1,999,000
- Panoramic Views
- Grand scale and high ceilings
- Spacious living room with views, a fireplace, hardwood floors and deck
- Formal dining room with views
- Kitchen with large center island, granite counters, 6 burner cooktop
- Huge master bedroom suite with awesome views, a dressing area, walk-out deck, abundant closets, large marble bath and skylights
- 3 additional bedrooms with sunrooms (a total of 4 bedrooms)
- 2 additional baths (a total of 3 baths)
- Family room
- 2 view decks
- Lots of storage
- 2 car side by side garage
Welcome to 13 Ora Way offering panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, the East Bay, Noe Valley, City Hall, Russian Hill and parts in between. This home offers impressive scale and great ceiling height. Enter into a grand foyer with black slate floors and dramatic high ceilings. Enjoy the gorgeous views from the spacious living room with a walk out deck, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, a fireplace and a beautiful built-in entertainment center including a wine frig and ample storage.
The kitchen has a large center island, 6 burner cooktop, granite counters and lots of storage.
You may never want to leave the immense master bedroom suite. The expansive views are fabulous, there is a private deck, separate dressing area and it has a walk-in closet plus additional closets. The luxurious master bath is bright, benefiting from skylights. It features double sinks and marble counters.
There are 3 additional bedrooms all attached to sunrooms. The family room/den captures additional views.
There is a 2 car side by side garage. There is lower level expansion potential, perhaps for your wine cellar.
Please visit: www.viewsonora.com